1.1K views

Update by user Aug 22, 2019

I only took pictures of 1/2 the problems before I drove it 2 hrs away to the dealership.

Original review posted by user Aug 22, 2019

10 problems its at dealer for. The most major one is ceiling panel over bed falling in.

Dealership says supports behind panel are missing. Dutchman (coleman) says its not a structural defect and this happens just hitting bumps.. claim denied. No other coleman on the lot has this issue, just mine.

My buddies doesn't either. About to persue legal action as this is unbelievable. The warranty they brag about is worth nothing. Should have stuck with jayco.

They are really good at not responding to phone calls either.. "we will call you back later today".. 3 days later, no call back. 3 weeks at dealership now.

Roof joints split, shower floor supports broken (I'm only 165 lbs), drawers won't open, hot water tank spewing black smoke all over, AC door broke and fell to floor, exterior molding covers split open, front metal panel arrived all scratched up, hole in ceiling around antenna rotator from factory, sink is leaking underneath. I bought new to avoid this crap..

now they tell me a dislodged ceiling panel with no supports installed behind it from the factory is not a structural defect? You got to be kidding me!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dutchmen Rv.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 7030 Interstate Island Rd, Syracuse, NY 13209