Goochland, Virginia
1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We have a 2013 293 RKS that continually has mold growing all over the cabinets, under cabinets, ceiling and walls!Cabinets are peeling, doors are sprung and or have gaps.

Workmanship is awful to say the least! Oh and there is a bubble in the floor by the couch AND the molding in above the sink is wet and falling off/ trim work was cut too long and it is pulled from the wall!! Love the set up but this is no fun going on vacations and my first 3 hours is cleaning mold!

We've owned a Keystone and a Forest River and NEVER had an issue.What a lemon

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2013 dutchmen denali 293rks rv. Dutchmen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2013 dutchmen denali 293rks rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dutchmen.

Had an Experience with Dutchmen?

Comments

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1204959

Just as an FYI - this is a direct email I received a few years back about my issues with Dutchmen:

-----------------------------

Okay, well thank you and keep up the good work.It's good to know that there are people out there, like yourself that have nothing better to do than bother me with this worthless information...GET A JOB!!!

And let me do mine which does not include listening to you cry and pout.

Have a great day!

Danny Kreais

Four Winds

National Sales Coordinator Dutchmen Manufacturing, Inc.Goshen, In 46526 574-534-1224 dkreais@dutchmenmfg.com ---------------------------------- Now I was told this was taken care of ( I cannot comment further on that) but rest assured Dutchmen never did anything about my issue.