1.1K views
Featured
1.5

Update by user Apr 28, 2021

After multiple new GM's and service employees ( Almost every time I went in to check the status of my unit in service, someone else was at the counter) and the problems poorly addressed, it is now out of warranty. Finally was able to trade it in because of the pandemic and demand for used RV's.

Now Camping World won't take responsibility for getting me my GAP insurance refund. The finance manager and office manager are arguing about who should handle refunds. Almost 2 months after I got the insurance company to send me the paperwork and I sent it back to them I still have no refund check.

Save yourself a lot of grief and no matter how tempting, keep away from Camping World and especially their RV's that are brands made just for them by RV manufacturers. These are scaled down models made cheaper so the dealers can make more profit.

Update by user Aug 06, 2020

Update July 2020: Camping World called mid November 2019 and told me to pick unit up. By this time it was cold and some light snow.

Brought it home, but couldn't verify repairs. Spring of 2020 put slide out and found metal shavings on the rear floor and sealer oozing out where they replaced rear window. Cleaned that mess up as soon as it got warm enough outside. Went to roll awning out, and even with the new (mismatched-shorter than original) arm on it, it still hangs up and rolls out crooked/jams.

Checked front jack. They replaced it with a top crank one (Had a sidewinder) Now when I want to jack trailer up, I have to remove the propane tank covers and carefully turn jack or my knuckles scrape on the tank bracket.

Can't replace with a power jack because design will not allow room to mount one. Going to just use it as is and not buy anything ever again related to Good Sam, Gander Mountain or Camping World.

Original review posted by user Oct 23, 2019

Bought July 2018. In service for 3 months in summer of 2018.

First season wasted. Back in service June of 2019. Been at Camping World for over 4 months. Second season now wasted.

they are deciding what do do with crooked front tongue problem. Front tongue jack sits at an angle and tongue is visibly bent upward. Complained about frame the first day we bought it. They spray painted it and said it was normal.

Seems I also got a unit with frame flex issues.

We also have had a list of other things falling off or apart, but the frame is the worst problem. Not happy with the 3 year structural warranty they claim to have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coleman Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $19000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dutchmen Pros: Name recognition.

Dutchmen Cons: Quality, Workmanship, Warranty.

Location: 2164 Caragana Ct, Goshen, IN 46526

Comments

Dutchmen RV recently reviewed your post. In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN, and your contact information.

If you would like, you can verify the last 8 digits of your VIN on here, and we can look up your information and contact you directly. You may also reach us Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am-4pm, all times EST.

Our Owner Relations Team number is 1-86*-***-****. Thank you.

Dutchmen Reviews