1K views

Over the few years we have had our Danillie we have found many thing wrong inside and out.Very poorly put together.

Some things we have had the deal fix only to have the same problems re a cure. Not able to take our 5th wheel back for repairs we have tried to fix some things on our own. But recently to have found a big problem. The floor on our kitchen has rotted away from leaks that we didn't notice until it started to fall through.

After checking out where it was leaking we noticed that the bottom edges where not sealed and water was leaking in. Checking the other to slides we noticed the same thing. They are starting to rot also. I had wanted this trailer for 2 years and we were finally able to find away to buy it.

Sorry we did because it has been one thing after another with it.Looked forward to a nice retirement in my beautiful 5th but instead we have this to lie with.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dutchmen rv from Dutchmen and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dutchmen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dutchmen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dutchmen?

Comments

A few emails from them but basically they could care less.Once you buy it it becomes your problem.

We have a list of things wrong and feel if quality control had really inspected it should not have passed.Some things were fix when we took it back to the dealership but with in months the problems were back.