Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

So I bought a 2015 aspen dutchmen and didn't by the extended warranty.Our slide in the kitchen is a defect and is almost falling off and causing rain to come in threw the slide we're there is major space, floor under fridge has a soft spot.

We paid almost 30 thousand dollars and there answer is I'm very sorry. They do not stand by their products. It saddens me that they nobits a defect and don't care. Will be getting in touch with the attorney general and BBB to get some help.

We don't have the money to fix as this will cost thousands of dollars and we still make payments.I will never by a Dutchmen again!!

Had an Experience with Dutchmen?

Comments

Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more 2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Camping World of Tampa Michael Whitman, Mike Doyle,Ken Stumpe, Bruce Wright Improperly installed a satellite system which caused water damage, which caused black mold and refused to remove and repair Camping World "Brief background , we live in this motorcoach full time while our home is being rebuilt because of mold in our HVAC unit. For 3 years we had been breathing..." Read more Jayco - Disgusted! Jayco "New jayco 27.5 ht roof leaks warped door on slide from moisture. Service says doesnt leak. Decking is sepetated. Used once two weeks old. Clothes were wet. They say nothing..." Read more Kaiwodun - Low price BK-EBDP bk-edbp bk-edbp high quality Kaiwodun "Email: sales6@kaiwodun-pharma.com Skype :+8618271456997 We have these products as below: bk-ebdp,DIBU and like this: Bk-ebdp FUB-AMB  MPHP    4-MPD   Dibutylone   Mexedrone   4-CEC  4-EMC Hex-en  4-CPRC  4-C-PVP  MMB-2201   5FADB FUB-AKB48  MMB-Chminaca MAB-CHMINACA ..." Read more Fema - Hamster in a wheel Fema "My car was a total loss during hurricane Harvey.When I tried to submit my claim..." Read more