635 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured
1.4

Where to start? First, at our destination on the first trip I noticed one of the dump valves was on the ground.

When I looked under the camper I found 2 of the 3 dump valves were anchored to the frame with zip ties to the bolts that should have been anchoring the valves. When we returned from that first trip my wife saw a wire hanging from the roof and I discovered that the antenna was gone. Thinking I may have hit something I replaced it only to have it disappear again. This time between destinations so I know I didn't hit anything.

Next, while doing the dishes one trip my wife noticed water on the floor and I found that the drain had become unattached because there was nothing to support it. Driving down the road just shook it loose. Than when we got to one destination we found the recliners in the curbside slide in the middle of the floor and the trim from the bottom of the slide on the floor. They were not anchored.

Other defects include: microwave came unplugged and there is no access to the plug without removing the oven, almost all of the cabinet and drawer handles were loose and or misaligned, many of the drawer slide screws were stripped which we discovered when one of the drawers fell out, there were staples just sticking out of the ceiling, the gas line from the outdoor kitchen stove was to short if the stove was locked in position, loose spots in the floor, trim falling out and nail heads exposed, and to top it off, we already had a tire fly apart.

This is a 2019 Atlas that we purchased in June that has already spent 3 months at camping world. We have been RVers for over 30 years and have never been close to being this disappointed in a product.

User's recommendation: Do not ever buy!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dutchmen Pros: Very attractive, Good layout.

Dutchmen Cons: Very poor workmanship and qualty controll.

Comments