361 views
Verified Reviewer

2.0

I am so upset and disappointed! We purchased our 2020 dutchman kodiak in February.

And we're not able to use it until April. The first trip out every shelf broke in the pantry, the living room couch was broken and we noticed a water leak in the bathroom floor. We took it back to dealer to work on who had it for 3 weeks. We were told that there was no water issues..

My husband has cancer so we were not able to use our camper again until this week. Bring it to the campground and the water leak in bathroom is horrible! There is a line under the sink we can see dripping and the drain under the shower is broken leaking everything all over the floor. We then start using the outdoor sink that that drain is broken and leaking into the camper and back bunk room.

Now I am on a 2 week camping trip and can not use water in my camper..

there are so many other little things that have broken like ends of most of the shelving that I am just devastated that we bought a new camper so we could spend more time camping and less time worrying about the camper and this has been the total opposite..

now the walls are peeling where the water has been leaking... Completely unsatisfied with my dutchman kodiak

We will take this back to dealership next week.

User's recommendation: Run!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dutchmen Rv.

Dutchmen Pros: Interior layout.

Dutchmen Cons: Quality issues from the factory and lack of warranty coverage, Workmanship of product, Warranty, Quality, Wallpaper coming off.

Comments

KeystoneRV1
#1930796

Dutchmen RV recently reviewed your post. In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN, and your contact information at 1-86*-***-**** Monday through Thursday 8 am-5 pm & Fridays 8 am-4 pm, all times EST.

A Retail Advisor will be happy to assist you further. Thank you!

Dutchmen Reviews