Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

The appliances cheapest and inefficient; they do not work if its over 80 degrees outside.The Cabinetry is press board and paper, no hook ups for cable/ wi-fi.

The AC a joke. Total RIP OFF. If they would THINK about the people whose RVS are their primary home and where they will be living, they would build for those areas. Arizona is hot as ***; AC barely works at all so the place is UN-inhabitable until 10 pm !

I expected more for 35K.

If I didn't have to make payments on it, I'd burn it!DO NOT BUY ANY DUTCHMAN!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $35000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dutchmen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dutchmen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Dutchmen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dutchmen?

Comments

Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck! Henry Day Ford "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more